After a long day of work wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy a glass of red wine?!
Saturday’s Food For Thought: Red Wine
Now you have an excuse to sip on your favorite wine due to studies that have suggested that drinking red wine in moderation can improve your health.
- 1 glass of wine per night can keep your heart healthy according to the American Heart Association.
- Red wine can help reduce depression.
- Red wine has antioxidants in it that can help reduce cholesterol.
- Those who suffer from type two diabetes should drink at least 1 glass of red wine per week. The antioxidants in red wine may slow the passage of sugar and prevent any blood sugar rise.
- Red wine can prevent breast cancer. According to the University of Maryland resveratrol, which can be found in grapes and can prevent breast cancer cells from growing.
Why not add a glass of red wine to your evenings and reap the wonderful benefits it gives you.
Happy Weekend!! Thank you for stopping by Kouzounas Kitchen.
*Looking for a great wine store to find your perfect red wine?!! Cork It Again Wine Seller has the best wine selection, at a low price. Check them out at this link below.
Follow Us On Social Media: