I was nominated by Jennifer @http://writingsofamrs.wordpress.com/page/2/ – Thank you very much for the nomination. I was waiting to write this post on the Liebster award. I am new to this award and very lucky to have received it. Thank you Thank you.
The rules for the Liebster Award-
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)
11 fun facts about me!
1. I was thrown into the kitchen in Greece as a sous chef when I graduated Culinary School. Yep it’s true.
2. I cooked for many celebrities and some of them include, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, Cris Angel, Miss Teen America, Carrot Top and more.
3. I love photography
4. I don’t have any tattoos but when I do get the first one I will get a cross that symbolizes the very person with Kouzounas as her maiden last name, my grandma!
5. I lived in Greece, Vancouver, Las Vegas, and other places.
6. I love to Travel!
7. I would love to visit Italy, Spain & Australia.
8. My favorite chefs are, Mario Batali, Chef Ludo, Cat Kora, Bobby Flay, and more
9. I would love to cook with Bobby flay and challenge him to the Fage Contest. Beat a Greek in the fage contest Bobby. 🙂
10. I love chocolate!
11. Love sushi and I use to be a sushi chef @ The Luxor in Las Vegas.
I will go with the same questions that previous bloggers asked.
1. If I could live anywhere where would it be?
Hmm, this is tough for me. I love to travel so, I probably would choose, Europe. I love the cultures and living in Greece really opened my mind and I learned a lot. If I could choose Greece.
2. Favorite vacation Destination:
My friends always ask, I say Greece or Hawaii.
3. Biggest pet peeve-
HAHAHA. When I can hear someone chewing loudly in my ear. I can’t stand that. lol
4. Favorite internet website-
I have a few. I like buzz feed and of course word press.
5. Favorite restaurant or food-
Okay you know this is very hard for me!!! Some of my favorite places to eat are, Samurai Sushi, Woody’s in Santa Cruz, Scott’s Seafood and the list can go on.
6. Who is your celebrity idol?
Well I would have to say a chef, so Chef Mario Batali. He rocks!
7. If you had a whole day to do anything you want, what would you do?
I would probably tell my boyfriend and my family to pack the car and go to the beach. Maybe have a nice lunch on the beach and enjoy the sun.
8. How would you rather travel-?
9. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is to not be able to fulfill my dreams and goals in life. I want to eventually have my own restaurant and be able to have cooking classes and teach people my methods of cooking and style.
10. What is your favorite sport?
Soccer! I love rock climbing, tennis, basketball, and hiking.
11. If you were given the keys to any car what would it be?
Haa my bf would love to answer this lol. It would probably be a 67 Shelby. 🙂
My nominations are:
A taste of colours http://wp.me/2trR7- very cool blog & awesome recipes
Pretty Baking http://wp.me/2trR7- Great recipes
Ron Scubadiver’s Wild Life http://wp.me/1fRrM- Great Photography
Angie & James do Stuff http://wp.me/P1C0OH-TL – Restaurant Reviews & More
Paylablog http://paylablog.com/ – Interesting articles about saving money & modern payment solutions
The Baking Barrister- http://wp.me/2wjLar- Great travel blog & about her life in Greece. Anna is a friend too and their bakery in Greece is amazing.
Jjbegonia- http://wp.me/2wYFc – Nice recipes and great pictures
Herbal honey from Bulgaria- http://wp.me/P3eqlR-1 – I love honey and her blog is great.
Mr. Walk & Talk- http://www.mrwalkntalk.com/- He has a great fashion style and unique blog.
Styleandlipstick http://wp.me/1XmCG- great photos and fashion.
Ramblings from jewels http://wp.me/P21IBN-2 – Random articles that I love to read.
Thank you everyone! You have made Kouzounas Kitchen grow! Much love!