This is my yiayia’s Greek salad dressing. Very yummy and it’s all about good quality oregano and olive oil. Pour this over a big Greek salad and enjoy.
Yiayia’s Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic- minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fresh dried oregano
- (I just received some fresh oregano from Karpenisi, Greece.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and ground pepper
Place all ingredients into a salad dressing jar and shake. Make sure you shake enough to combine. Place in refrigerator chill for about 1 hour so the flavors come together. Serve over salad.