Happy Sunday to you all! Today is a good day for Kouzounas Kitchen. We got nominated for four awards by Shanna at CURLS AND CARROTS. Thank you Shanna for awarding me!! Please stop by Shanna’s blog which is a very fun and interesting blog filled with great recipes and pictures.
~Kouzounas Kitchen Awards~
- Versatile Blogger Award- This is our second Versatile award. Woo hoo!!
- Liebster Award,- This is our second Liebster award as well.
- WordPress Family Award
- Dragon’s Share Award
Among these awards, Kouzounas Kitchen has also been nominated for the Sunshine Award, Shine On Award, Liebster Award, and others.
Let’s Get started on these awards!!
Thank you to Shanna at CURLS AND CARROTS for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is such an honor for me to be nominated for all of these awards!!! I am truly blessed, and very happy to know that we got the Versatile Award. I found Shanna’s blog very interesting when I was drawn to her healthy sweet treats recipes. I really enjoy her recipes and pictures to go along with them.
My nominees are displayed below. I want to thank each nominee for their creative, and inspiring blogs. Each of you have helped me grow on WordPress and I thank you for that. Make sure to click on each of the links below for every nominee.
And The Nominees Are:
Ekaterina- Ekaterina Botziou
Liz- Fugacious Thoughts
Athina- Kicking Back The Pebbles
Jewels- Ramblings From Jewels
Nessa- Nessa’s Ice Cream
Diana- Manhattan Image
Conrad- The Wine Wankers
Pansy- Ice Cream Magazine
Chef Man Mike- Nerd Steak
Michael- Amazing Pictures Blog
Amanda- Back To Beautiful Blog
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Mention and link-back to the blogger who nominated you .
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you think deserve the award.
4. Inform your nominees that you have honored them with nominations
5. Write 7 facts about yourself.
~Seven Facts About Me~
1. I love to draw, ever since I was a little kid I wanted to attend the Academy Of Art.
2. I love to sing, and my favorite opera singer is Andrea Bocelli.
3. Spinach is one of my favorite vegetables, and that is why I have a love for spanakopita. (Spinach & cheese pie.)
4. I would love to learn the Italian language.
5. Two of my favorite chefs are: Michael Psilakis and Cat Cora.
6. My boyfriend is a wonderful photographer.
7. I have two sisters. One who lives in Greece, the other who lives in California with me.
*Stay tuned in for another post tomorrow on the other three awards!!
Liebster Award, Dragons Share Award, and WordPress Family Award.