As you all know Kouzounas Kitchen was nominated for 5 awards this past weekend!!! I am going to try to fit all these awards into one post. Let’s see how this will all fit. (Hahaa)
I would like to thank Shanna at Curls And Carrots for all these nominations. She nominated Kouzounas Kitchen for the following awards:
- Versatile Blogger Award- This is our second Versatile award. Woo hoo!!
- Liebster Award,- This is our second Liebster award as well.
- WordPress Family Award
- Dragon’s Share Award
- Sunshine Award- This is our second Sunshine award. 🙂
*Please make sure you check out Shanna’s amazing and creative blog at http://shannaward.com/.
Previously I blogged about the Versatile Blogger Award and you can click on the link below for the post.
For all four awards I would like to nominate these wonderful WordPress bloggers below:
- The Novice Gardener
- Fae’s Twist & Tango
- After The Diet
- Kicking Back The Pebbles
- Shivaay Delights
- Life PortOfolio
- Vittle Monster
- The Baking Barrister
- Dreaming In Arabic
- Ekaterina Botziou
Each of the bloggers I nominated fit all four award categories. They each have their own creative, unique, and phenomenal blogs. I am even reading a book that has been published by one of the bloggers that I mentioned. Ekaterina Botziou is a great WordPress friend and she has helped me in soo many ways on WordPress. She helped me come up with my very own logo that you will find attached to this post below. She is a jack of all trades like myself! Her new book just came out called, Greek Expectations- The Last Moussaka Standing. Please check out her blog at http://www.ekaterinabotziou.com.
Liebster Award Rules:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a cosmetologist of over 11 years.
2. My family tends to call me the joker and entertainer.
3. I love to sing.
4. I love golden retrievers, and all animals!
5. I love to travel.
6. One of my favorite cuisines is Japanese, I love sushi!
7. I worked in Greece on the island of Skiathos as a sous chef.
8. I cooked for Kris Angel, Carrot Top, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russel, and many others.
9. I was born on tax day. (April 15th)
10. I would love to bungee jump one day.
11. I love rock climbing, soccer, tennis, swimming, and basketball.
11 Questions asked by Shanna:
1.What is your favorite book?
I have many favorite books but one of them that comes to mind would be, Under The Tuscan Son.
2. What do you look forward to doing most of each day?
I look forward to making breakfast for my family, blogging, exercising, and making the best out of each day.
3. Who in your life inspires you to write?
This is a great question Shanna! Well, I created Kouzounas Kitchen in dedication to my Grandmother in Greece. So she inspired me to write.
4. If money were no issue, where would you travel next?
This is a hard question to answer. I love to travel so I would say, Spain, Italy, Australia, Greece, and London.
5. If you could only eat at one person’s supper table until the of your days, who would you choose and why?
I would choose my family. I would want to spend my last days with my loved ones.
6. What musical artist or composer can bring a tear to your eye?
Many would, but for sure Andrea Bocelli. He always brings a tear to my eye. Especially the song The Prayer.
7. What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is Summer. I love the warm weather and enjoying the beach.
8. Who is always there for you, unconditionally?
My parents, and my boyfriend. They are always there for me. I thank them very much for this.
9.What movie do you adore so much that you would watch in twice?
I adore Eat, Prey, Love. It reminds me of my life.
10. What mentor or teacher has shaped you the most – and why?
My father I must say is my mentor. He has shown me how to respect everyone, and also show me great work ethics. He is a very hard worker, and to this day he is at the age of 69 and he is still working every day of the week.
11.If you had to view the world through one shade of glasses, what color would it be?
It would be blue. My favorite color.
11 Questions For My Nominees:
1. Who inspired you to create your blog?
2. When you wake up each day, what do you look forward to?
3. What is your favorite time of the day?
4. Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
5. What is your favorite cuisine?
6. If you could travel tomorrow where would you go and why?
7. If you were given 10,000 dollars what would you do with it?
8. Who is your favorite musician?
9. What is your favorite hobby other then blogging?
10. Favorite movie?
11. Favorite author?
WordPress Family Award Rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for I’m a Part of the WordPress Family Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award Rules:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 people.
4. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I fast every year for about 3 months, from meat. I do not eat any meat for Greek Easter.
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I love the ocean. I can lay out on the beach for hours.
4. When I was a baby, my parents took me to Greece about 15 times.
5. My horoscope sign is Aries.
6. At the age of 16 I baptised my nephew. I became a godmother.
7. My father is from Greece, and he left Greece at the age of 27 to come to the United States. I left the USA to go to Greece at the age of 28. ( I am walking in his footsteps.) 🙂
The Sunshine Award Rules:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
10 Facts About Me:
1. One of my favorite Greek cuisines is Spanakopita.
2. My father is from a small village in Greece called Mani.
3. My parents met at a Greek restaurant called Zorba’s.
4. I have 2 sisters. I am the middle child.
5. I live in the kitchen. I am always coming up with new recipes. lol
6. If I wasn’t a chef, then I would go to Photography school.
7. I love watching the sunset.
8. One of my favorite getaways is Carmel.
9. I love to fish.
10. My favorite place in the world is Greece.
10 Questions For The Nominees:
1. Where would you most likely travel to?
2. Do you have a sweet tooth?
3. What is motivates you to keep you blogging?
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
7. Do you own any pets?
8. Most embarrassing moment in your life? ( That you are willing to share.)
9. Where are you from?
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? 😛
*Opa!! This is a must read book!! Check it out at http://www.ekaterinabotziou.com