~Kouzounas Kitchen Awards~
I have been nominated for the following two awards!! This month has brought sunshine and happiness to my blog and I am very excited to share with everyone these two lovely awards!!
Sunshine Blogger Award & Blog Of The Year
~Sunshine Blogger Award~
I would like to thank Elaine at Foodbod for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I recently met Elaine on WordPress and she is very sweet and kind hearted. I love her food blog and make sure to check out her blog and visit her amazing recipes.
The rules for the Sunshine Award, if you choose to follow them, are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the same 10 questions given.
- Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
I would like to nominate the following Word Press Bloggers:
Questions & Answers
1. Where would you most like to travel to?
- I would really like to travel to Spain.
2. Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Yes of course I do!! I went to pastry school and was in sweet tooth heaven. :0
3. What motivates you to keep blogging?
- My yiayia, who is my inspiration to this blog. Also my passion for the food industry and my catering.
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
- One of my favorites is Zach Galifianakis
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- One of my favorites is soccer, another favorite is rock climbing.
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- Mrs Pitt. She was super nice, and very friendly.
7. Do you own any pets?
- I own one little dog, sabrina. She is a bichon.
8. The most embarrassing moment of your life?
- I sat down on a park bench in San Francisco, and a splinter went through my jeans into my buttox. I had to go to the hospital and get it removed. Very embarrassing!!
9. Where are you from?
- I was born in Sacramento, CA. I have lived in Canada, Las Vegas, and Greece.
10. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
- Very much!!
*I really enjoyed answering my own questions HAHAHAH! Very cool how these got around on Word Press. 🙂
~Blogger Of The Year Award~
Thank you to Fae for nominating me for the Blogger Of The Year Award!! Please visit her lovely blog that is full of wonderful great recipes, pictures, and much more.
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3 Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them.
4 Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5 You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link herehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6 And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
The Nominees are:
Ekaterina Botziou at http://ekaterinabotziou.com/
Elaine at http://foodbod.wordpress.com/
Shanna at http://shannaward.com/
These four bloggers mentioned above are a huge inspiration to me, and keep me blogging. I want to thank each of you for your help and great spirits.
(Click on this link above and see a special message from me to you!)