Sunday’s Crazy Ingredient Is Red Wine Vinegar
Good evening Sunday! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and happy Sunday.
Looking for a tasty Greek vinaigrette for New Years Eve?? Check out this recipe below.
Greek Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of cracked pepper
- 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1. In a food processor, combine the vinegar, basil, onion, thyme, oregano, feta, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper.
2. While the motor is running, drizzle the olive oil until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle this vinaigrette over salad, chicken, fish, or steamed vegetables.
Like Kouzounas Kitchen On:
Follow On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KouzounasKitchen
Follow On Twitter: https://twitter.com/KouzounasKitche
Follow On Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kouzounaskitche
Follow On Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KouzounasKitchen
I’m always interested in vinaigrette recipes, this looks lovely with feta in it ☺️ thank you x
Hi Elaine, you’re very welcome! I hope you and your family have a lovely New Year. The magazine should be done by tomorrow. Crossing fingers. 🙂
Oh wow! Congratulations! You must have worked like a demon??! Have a wonderful new year Krystina and I look forward to reading more of your blog and hearing about more of your amazing exploits in 2014 xx
Thank you. I hope you have a lovely New Year and see you soon on WordPress or Facebook. 🙂
Can’t wait to share with you the new magazine. 🙂
I can’t wait to see it!! So exciting 😍