Delicious Gluten Free Cookies
Good afternoon California. Hello World!!
I dedicate this post to all the gluten free folks out there. This recipe is very simple and easy to make.
Gluten Free Mini Almond Cookies
Servings: 15 mini cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of crushed almonds or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of fresh honey
- 1.5 tablespoon of coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Zest of half lemon
- 1 teaspoon of fresh orange juice
- Zest of half orange
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees (163 C.)
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Set the baking sheet aside.
- In a medium bowl add the almond flour and crushed almonds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Grab a little teaspoon full size and roll into a ball.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Press down lightly with the back of a fork.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat and on once cookies are cool transfer to plate.
* Add in tip:
Chopped ginger goes great with these cookies.
(My cookie dough was a bit soft, so they don’t look great. They taste great though!)