Best Restaurants In Maui
Hello to you all!! I finally came back to reality after a wonderful trip to Maui. I am happy to be back to blogging, and I did try my best to post as much as I could while I was away on vacation.
I would like to share with you my TOP 5 favorite places to eat at in Maui. I promise you will enjoy all 5 places especially Stillwell’s bakery!! Make sure to save room for their amazing pastries.
- Cheeseburger Island Style– 3750 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI 96753
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant– 600 Office Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Japengo-200 Nohea Kai Dr, Kaanapali, HI 96761 (Japengo has a wonderful view, and their appetizers are amazing. I really like the seafood pancakes, and fried rice.)
- Zippy’s– 15 Hookele St, Kahului, HI 96732
- Da Kitchen– 425 Koloa St., Suite 104 Kahului, HI 96732
- Stillwell’s Bakery & Cafe– 1740 Kaahumanu Ave, Wailuku, HI 96793
HEAVEN!! I love the pastries here, and my friends bought us an assortment of delicious goodies. Must try the powdered sugar pecan cookies, tiramisu, cheesecake, brownie, and much more.
- Cafe O’Lei– 2439 S. Kihei Rd. Ste. 201-A Kihei, HI 96753
Thank you for stopping by Kouzounas Kitchen and see you tomorrow for some new recipes to come.