While travelling to Maui for my sister’s wedding, I met some really cool people on the island. Among these cool people was a lady named Tsvetta. My mom and I were waiting in line to use the restroom at a luau and we so happened to run into Tzvetta who is a very interesting entrepreneur. I thought she was Greek at first, and somehow we started talking about Greece and then she told me she was from Bulgaria, which is really close to Greece. She was visiting Maui, with a friend who was from New York. ( Both girls are residing in New York now.)
What’s Cooking With Tsvetta
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 small tomato peeled and diced
- 100 gr feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
Chocolate Soufflé Recipe:
- 50 gr. butter
- 5 tbs. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbs unsweetened cacao powder
1. Separate the whites and the yolks. For best results make sure the eggs are at room temperature.
2. With a mixer beat the butter with the sugar until the mixture raises.
3. Add the yolks and beat well.
4. Add the flour, the milk, the raising powder and the cacao powder.
5. In a different large bowl beat the whites until they form moist peaks that hold their shape when the beaters are lifted.The whites will increase their volume six to nine times in size.
6. Carefully add the whites to the yolks mixture with a spoon.
7. Spoon the mixture into ceramic molds.
8. Bake the souffle for 10-15 minutes in a preheated oven.
9. Serve them cold. If you would like you can add some vanilla ice-cream on top of the souffle just before serving.
Photo By: Tsvetta
Hope you enjoyed this post as well as Tsvetta’s recipes. Please check out her official website at: www.tsvetta.com.