~Spaghetti Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce With Sauteed Garlic Cauliflower~
Can I just start this post off with…. I LOVE PASTA!! I mean I was raised in a Greek household, and if we didn’t have pasta at least twice a week, something was wrong. 😛 I have been experimenting in my small kitchen for quite some time trying to come up with unique pasta recipes. Some of you might have rememberred I shared an interesting Japanese-Italian Pasta recipe a while back. Surpisingly enough the flavors were outstanding. Check out the recipe below.
This time I decided to combine a vegetable with my pasta, and the results were great! Something different, and a must try for those who love cauliflower. I added a nice tomato vodka cream sauce, and for the cream I used Chobani Greek yogurt.
Spaghetti Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce With Sauteed Garlic Cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 1 Head Of Cauliflower cleaned (chopped)
- 1 Can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Vodka
- 1 Pound spaghetti
- 1 Cup of Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Garnish: Parmesan Cheese/ Fresh Basil
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, and add the garlic, onion, and cauliflower. Sautee for about three minutes, or until cauliflower has a golden color.
- Add the tomatoes, and vodka, bring to a boil.
- Cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Next, prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Once the spaghetti is ready, drain, and add the pasta to the sauce.
- Add the Greek yogurt, and mix to combine.
- Serve with Fresh parmesan cheese & fresh basil.
- I guarantee your taste buds will thank you!! 🙂
Thank you to Chobani for letting us be a part of the #MadeWithChobani on Twitter!
My first love: Pasta. It never lets me down.
Lol, I agree koukla. 🙂 🙂
“It never lets us down when we put tons of tiri over the top.” 😛
I also love pasta and this dish has me drooling..Great job Krystina!! 😀
I know you do, as an Italian!! 🙂 🙂 Italians and Greeks can not go with out our pasta! 😛 Thank you my friend.
You got that right…LOL!
Thank you!!! 🙂 🙂