Foodify Fall Soup Challenge
Well hello Kouzounas Kitchen viewers.
I’m very happy to share a fun and challenging game we all did in my Foodify group on Facebook.
You must use a seasonal vegetable or fruit to come up with a Fall soup. The most challenging part was, you can only use 6 ingredients in your Fall soup. Okay so I actually came up with that rule, and what was I thinking?! I believe I am one of the last to post my recipe in the group. Let’s get on with the fun recipes!!
Fall Soup Challenge : Vegetarian Coconut Pumpkin Curry Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 teaspoons of curry power
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 2.5 cups pure coconut milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, and add the carrots. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add the curry, ginger, and pumpkin to the pot. Making sure to stir until well combined.
- Remove from heat, and carefully add in the pumpkin mix to a blender. (I use a ninja blender.) Slowly add in the coconut milk while the blender is running, that way the milk is well combined.
- Serve in soup bowls, and garnish with a dash of curry.
Enjoy other Fall soups from fellow Foodify members below.
- Roasted Carrot Saffron Soup Via KickingBackThePebbles
- Butternut Squash Soup Via FoodieWineLover
- Thai Flavored Lentil & Squash Soup Via CrackleAndTemper
**I hope you enjoyed this fun post, brought to you by Foodify & Kouzounas Kitchen.
Thank you for sharing koukla! ❤️❤️
Yum! This is the perfect fall soup 🙂
Thank you Antonia! Glad you enjoyed. ❤️
Thanks for connecting me Adriana. I will include your link when I get home today. 🙂
Thanks for linking me koukla!! Fun challenge. 😁
Loooove it!! Sth about carry with coconut!!
Yes, I made two soups but ended up going with this one.
Squash soup is always a nice heartwarming meal during this time of year as well. Looks like it turned out well.
Yes I agree with you my friend. I hope you enjoyed this soup. Nice to see ya on here! 🙂
Thanks for linking me Bella mou!! ❤️
Looks and sounds divine! Great job koukla! 💙
Thank you, thank you!!! You did a great job my friend on your soup. I wish I could do a taste test on all of these.
Thank you. Me too! Xxx
I’ve not used coconut milk before so it will be interesting to try this. X
Oh my sweet friend, please do try this! The coconut milk adds a really lovely touch to this soup. ❤️❤️