Hello foodies!! On today’s post I am going to talk about Athens Phyllo products and share some new recipes with you.
I was lucky enough to collaborate with Athens Phyllo and test out their products in my kitchen. I have been using their phyllo dough for well over 15 years now. Did you know Athens Phyllo is the worlds largest producer of phyllo dough?! They now offer many products including mini phyllo shells, mini baklava, kataifi, tyropita, and plenty more. My all time favorite products are the phyllo dough, and kataifi. If you haven’t tried it, check it out here. >> Athens Phyllo Products.
First product I tested was the mini pre baked phyllo shells. They are super cute, and light, and easy to assemble. You can create soo many wonderful appetizers with these, whether it be sweet or savory. I decided to do a new healthy take on chocolate mousse. Lets get to the recipe.
Healthy Nutella Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Banana, ripe
- 1/2 Cup nutella
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla flavoring
- Athens Phyllo mini cups
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until combined. Pour the mousse into a bowl, and chill overnight.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the mousse into the Athens Phyllo mini cup shells.
- You can dust cocoa powder, and toasted coconut over the top, to serve.
- Mousse will last up to two days in the refrigerator.
Thank you to Athens Phyllo for collaborating with us, and we hope you do get a chance to check out their products here. >Athens Phyllo<
Up next on the blog….. Kataifi Sole Butter Fish Recipe.