Happy Thursday evening! I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine’s day. We celebrated our 6 year anniversary yesterday. Tomorrow we are headed to Lake Tahoe to try out a Greek restaurant called Artemis in south shore. Have you tried this place?
I ended up making a delicious creme caramel dessert and you know the recipe will be up soon! Interested to see this recipe on Youtube? Please comment below what YOU would like to see on my Youtube channel. (Click on photo to follow my page.)
Lemon Garlic Cilantro Hummus Recipe
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice, reserve 1 teaspoon of zest
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper for taste
- In a food processor add all ingredients and blend on high. Chill overnight so the flavors come together.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or pita chips.