Simple Bean Dip (Vegetarian & Vegan)
Happy weekend friends! I really had a great week so far, especially since my dear friends on Instagram took over my account! Thank you so much to Lizzie & Darren for being my featured guests and you can check out all of Lizzie’s cooking and food photos below.
Lizzie was so kind enough to try out my recipes from the blog & Back To My Roots! One of her favorites was Baked shrimp & feta saganaki. Check out the delicious photos below.
If you love Naxos, or just want to learn about the island please do follow my friends on their Instagram account below.
Swimming with Hope (Instagram)
Nostos Life (Instagram)
Now that you saw the amazing Naxos, let’s take this bean dip over to the island and celebrate with some delicious ouzo lemonade. 🙂
Simple Bean Dip
Ready in minutes.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- In a blender add beans, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, parsley, and cayenne pepper.
- Pulse until blended. Add the salt and pepper, and serve with red pepper flakes.
- I like to drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the top. Serve chilled or at room temperature with vegetables, or chips.
*This recipe is perfect for anyone fasting and also vegan and vegetarian approved.