This flatbread recipe is super good and easy to make. I made a new version of Dakos, which is quite similar to Greek bruschetta. Flatbread can be used for bruschetta, pizza, gyros, and much more.
3 Ingredient Flatbread Recipe
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of fine grind sea salt
- 3 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Pinch of dried basil, and or oregano
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder together. Stir until combined.
- Add the yogurt to the dry mix and stir with wooden spoon until it forms a ball.
- Dust work surface with a little flour and gently knead the ball until smooth.
- Set aside for 20 minutes covered.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal balls. Roll balls out into a thin 6-inch circle.
- Prepare a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully place 1 dough round into the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and puffy.
- Remove from heat, and set aside. Repeat with remaining dough.
You can add dried spices to the dough to give extra flavor.
Store the flatbread in an airtight container or airtight bag.