Healthy Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins
Happy Wednesday my friends!! As we say in Greek, Kalo Mina which means happy month!
Here is a NEW delicious moist banana muffin recipe. My family destroyed these in a matter of minutes, so I do hope you enjoy as much as they did. 🙂
Healthy Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins Recipe
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- Toasted walnuts or pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees or 190 Celsius. Place cupcake liners into a 12 muffin pan.
- In a large bowl prepare the bananas. Mash banana until all lumps are removed. Add yogurt, egg, oil, milk, and vanilla and stir to combine. Add the sugar and maple syrup to the mix and stir together.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Gently fold in the flour mixture to the wet mixture. (Add in toasted nuts if you like.)
- Fill each muffin with 3/4 cup of batter. Bake in the oven for approximately 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack. Drizzle with clover honey and enjoy.