Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs (1 Serving)
Hello beautiful foodies! I am so sorry it has been quiet on the blog. I just got back from my Greece and London trip. I can not wait to talk all about my travels so stay tuned in for that.
I have been getting a lot of hype about my scrambled eggs so I wanted to share the recipe with y’all. I do hope you enjoy as much as my friends and family do.
Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Optional: Oregano or basil to serve
- Place the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the cream, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- In a medium size pan over medium heat melt the butter. Add the eggs to the pan and let cook slightly and with a spatula gently turn the eggs towards the center of the pan. Repeat so the eggs are scrambled. I only cook my eggs for maybe a minute or so then remove from heat. (Keep in mind I have a gas stove so the heat is strong.)
- Serve eggs with a sprinkle of oregano or basil.