Hello beautiful foodies! I hope you are staying safe and keeping healthy.
The other day our neighbor gifted us the biggest zucchini I have ever seen in my life! 17 inches long, 6 inches wide!! We love mom’s chocolate zucchini bread recipe, and we think you will too!!
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
*The Greek olive oil keeps these loaves so moist!!
Servings: 2 loaves
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of rich cocoa powder
- 1 cup of Greek olive oil
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup of toasted crushed walnuts or raisins
- 3 cups of shredded zucchini
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour the batter into two large greased and floured baking loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Wrap warm loaves in plastic wrap and then an aluminum foil and freeze.