One of the most delicious caramel sauces ever is this very one!! I hope you give this easy pineapple caramel sauce recipe a try.
Pineapple Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 15- 20 ounces of pineapple cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Place the pineapple inside a blender and blend until smooth. You can sieve out the pineapple pulp.
- Melt the butter and sugar together over medium heat. Stir to make sure everything is combined. Add the pineapple juice to the pan with the butter and sugar, and cook for about 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes thicker.
- Once the sauce is thick, then remove from heat and add vanilla and salt. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Really good caramel to use over ice cream, crepes, and other cakes!