This is perfect in iced or hot coffees, over waffles, ice cream, and affogato. You can make it in a matter of minutes, and it is so yummy!! Coffee fans please give this a try.
Nescafe Coffee Vanilla Syrup Recipe
The syrup is a must-try over ice cream, hot or iced coffees, cakes, pancakes, or even waffles.
- 1 cup of hot water & 1/4 cup of water (for pot)
- 2.5 tablespoons of Nescafe instant coffee or instant coffee of your choice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla flavoring or 1 capsule of vanilla powder
- Prepare hot water.
- In a medium bowl add the Nescafe and then whisk in the water. Whisk in the sugar and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Place a pot over medium heat and cook the coffee mixture. Whisk in the additional 1/4 cup of water.
- Once the mixture begins to boil reduce heat to low. When the mixture coats the back of a wooden spoon it’s ready.
- Let it cool down slightly and then pour into a glass bottle. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
**My parents craved the Belgian waffle tonight, so I made this dessert. Belgian waffles with vanilla bean ice cream and served with my coffee vanilla syrup.
This post contains an Amazon affiliates link. Kouzounas Kitchen is a part of the Amazon affiliates program. By clicking on the link, I may earn a small commission fee.
Thank you for all your support!