Tsoureki Rosemary & Sea Salt Croutons Recipe
- 1 tsoureki loaf
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- A sprig of rosemary
- Oleosophia extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare the tsoureki by slices the bread and then cut the slices into 3/4 cut into inches.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Toss the croutons in a bowl with olive oil, making sure to coat each side.
- Place croutons on a baking sheet in the middle rack and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Serve with freshly chopped rosemary and sea salt.
- Enjoy over salads, soups, or as a snack!
**I made French onion soup and served it with tsoureki croutons.