Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you are having a beautiful day filled with good foods.
In tonight’s post, I’m sharing a yummy and easy Mediterranean chicken salad recipe.
Let’s get to the grilling!
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts (save for marinade)
- 1 large cucumber, preferably English, sliced
- 1/4 cup of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Romaine & arugula mix lettuce (Or whatever your choice of greens)
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese (I use crumbled feta)
- A handful of Kalamata olives (seeded)
- Salt & Pepper to season
Simple Balsamic Olive Oil Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Royal Fig Balsamic
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lemon, reserve juice
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large ziplock bag add the chicken breasts.
- Place all the marinade ingredients inside a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts and then seal the bag. Place bag on a large plate and then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare the bbq grill and grill the chicken until golden brown. Remove from BBQ and let cool.
- Once the chicken is done, let it cool down to room temperature.
- Gather your salad makings and place them inside a large bowl. Toss the salad with the dressing and then serve with sliced chicken.
Greek Marinade Recipe For Chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lemons, reserved
- Handful fresh thyme
- Handful fresh mint
- Handful fresh oregano
- Salt & Pepper
Blend all ingredients inside a blender. Blend until smooth. You can use this recipe with anything really. Good on chicken, pork, beef, and seafood!