Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a restful weekend and cooking up some yummy things. I do apologize for being mia for about a month, but life happens and I am getting back on track to share more recipes.
This super EASY recipe can be made within a matter of minutes. All you need is a food processor such as Cuisinart, Kitchenaid, or even a Ninja. Whatever you have get it out and let’s make this.
Easy ingredients to gather. You have the crumbled feta, Greek yogurt (Fage) plain, lemon juice, garlic, jalapeno, paprika, olive oil, and salt & pepper. Whip it up and chill for a few hours for the flavors to combine.
Let’s get to the cooking!
Creamy Spicy Feta Dip Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of olive oil + 1 tablespoon to drizzle over the dip
- 2 cups of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of Fage plain yogurt
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 or 2 jalapenos, halved and seeded (use 1 if you dont want it spicy)
- Pinch of paprika powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a blender combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Use the spatula to mix the ingredients together. Then blend again if needed.
- Place dip inside a sealed container and chill for a few hours so the flavors come together.
- When ready to serve drizzle olive oil over the top and add a sprig of fresh dill.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread or you can make a fun crosini with the dip and roasted peppers.
For the fluffy pita bread recipe please click here.