Gourmet Dark Chocolate Spiced Brownie Recipe
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon very fresh ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup of semi sweet morsels
- In a large glass bowl melt butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the sugar, flour, cocoa, spices, vanilla, and eggs.
- Stir with spoon until well combined.
- Fold in the morsels and stir to combine.
- Line a 9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into a dish, and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees (180 Celsius).
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and top with powdered sugar or you can sprinkle fresh chopped almonds over the top.