One Of The Top Spices In The World
Saturday’s Food For Thought is one of the top spices used world-wide.
Saturday’s Food For Thought Cinnamon
Did You Know???
- Since spices no longer contain water, spices and herbs offer high amounts of antioxidants. In addition spices also contain phytonutrients, such as carotenoids, flavonoids, and other phenolics.
- Cinnamon contains polyphenols which may act like insulin and help regulate the blood sugar levels.
- Cinnamon can reduce inflammation.
- Cinnamon can fight bacteria.
- Cinnamon helps maintain a healthy diet.
How Much Cinnamon Should You Consume For It To Be Beneficial To Our Body??
At least add 1 to 2 teaspoons daily if you want to see a difference.
Happy Cinnamon hunting!! 🙂