Happy happy cooking day to you all. Thank you to those who participated in the voting for last month’s Featured Recipe Thursday Contest. We encourage everyone to vote so you can vote for your favorite recipe, and help the home cooks and chefs get their recipes out there. 🙂
Have a recipe you would love to share that suits Greek Easter… We are looking for a few great recipes to post next week for Featured Recipe Thursday. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a picture of your recipe. Make sure to include the following below:
- Recipe Name:
- Recipe Ingredient/Directions:
- Picture: 1-2 Pictures
- Website: Facebook or Personal website
- Favorite Greek Easter Dish
Winner Of Featured Recipe Thursday March: Maria C- Oregon
Fried Haloumi With A Minty Touch- https://kouzounaskitchen.com/2014/03/13/happy-thursday/
Congratulations to Maria C, and I thank you all for submitting your lovely recipes to Kouzounas Kitchen. 🙂
Featured Recipe Thursday: Baked Spinach & Artichoke Greek Dip By: Kris J, New Jersey
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 bag of fresh spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 8 oz container of Fage Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix together.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with toasted bread or toasted pita.