I don’t know about you or where you are in this world, but in California it feels like Fall. This evening as I came home from work, I thought how nice would it be to have some fresh chamomile tea. I received a package from Greece which had fresh chamomile leaves from Karpenisi, Greece. This tea is unique and amazing!! It goes great in the evening to relax and wine down, clear a soar throat, or even a cold. Have you had a chance to try fresh chamomile tea? If not, here is a recipe just for you.
Chamomile Tea Recipe
- chamomile leaves or tea bags. (I prefer loose tea)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 slice of lemon
- Place the leaves or tea bags into a kettle.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes over high heat.
- Place sprig of mint and lemon into a tea cup.
- Pour tea into the cup and add the honey. (Stir and enjoy!)