It’s time for Featured Recipe Thursday.
Big shout out to Anna from Canada for this great recipe. Check it out below.
Roasted Butternut Squash Greek Style Recipe
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary- chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt & ground pepper
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Wash the squash and slice into 4 pieces lengthwise.
- Place prepared squash into a baking dish.
- Place the oil over the squash.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, salt, and pepper on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees or 190 Celsius for about 25 minutes or until soft.
- Add the feta cheese to squash, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley on the top.
*Voting Starts tomorrow at 6 PM PST. Stay tuned in tomorrow for Featured Recipe Thursday Voting!!