Another Sunshine Award!!
Sunday is one of my favorite days!! We are having beautiful weather in California, and I just got home from wedding shopping with my little sister, the bride to be. 🙂 Good news, she found the right dress. 🙂
On another note, Kouzounas Kitchen received another Sunshine Award by the lovely Erin over at http://eatingmyfeelings.com/
Thank you very much Erin for nominating us for this great award, and we are looking forward to following many many great recipes of yours. Check out her questions/answers on the Sunshine Award. http://eatingmyfeelings.com/2014/02/20/eating-my-feelings-receives-sunshine-award/
Rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
10 Questions Erin Asked Us
- Why did you start blogging?
- You’re stuck on a deserted island – What food can you not live without?
- What’s your favorite childhood toy?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
- Smooth or crunch peanut butter? Shout-out to my cousin for always using this as a good icebreaker question during sorority recruitment!
- One place you’d love to live for a year.
- What was your favorite class in school?
- What is one goal for your 2014 year?
Kouzounas Kitchen’s Answers
1. I started blogging for my love and passion of food, and to carry on my yiayia’s recipes.
2. I like this question! I must say spanakopita! 🙂
3. Favorite childhood toy would be, a reindeer my uncle Petros sent to me from Greece. I still have it, and every time I see it it reminds me of him. Miss you uncle Petros.
4. One of my favorite quotes would be:
” The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
5. One of my favorite movies is Never On Sunday.
6. If I was an animal I would be a dolphin. They always seem so happy and relaxed.
7. Crunchy peanut butter by far! I even use crunchy peanut butter in my recipes.
8. I already lived in one of the places I wanted to live which was Greece. Second place would have to be Spain.
9. Favorite class in school was art.
10. One of my goals for the New Year is to be able to finish up my gourmet spice line, and I am almost done doing that. 🙂
Questions To My Nominees
1. Name a few bloggers who have inspired you in any way with your blog.
2. What is your favorite cuisine?
3. You have one last wish in this world, what would it be and why?
4. Gelato or frozen yogurt?
5. What is your favorite recipe?
6. If you can teach a cooking technique what would it be and why?
7. What place would you travel in the world and why?
8. What is the last book you have read?
9. If you could be invisible, what would you do?
10. If you can give one person a million dollars, who would it be and why?
1. The Novice Gardener: http://thenovicegardener.wordpress.com/
2. Zintronen Und Olivenol: http://zitronenundolivenoel.com/
4. Loving Food, Fashion, & Life: http://lovingfoodfashionlife.com/
5. Harbin 77: http://harbin77.wordpress.com/
6. Wine Wankers: http://thewinewankers.com.au/
7. Before I Forget: http://storieswithnobooks.com/
8. Indu’s International :http://indusinternationalkitchen.com/
9. Healthy Lunch Ideas: http://healthylunchideasrecipes.wordpress.com/
10. Mommy Cook For Me: http://mommycookforme.wordpress.com/
Check out Erin’s wonderful blog and this great lemon butter salmon recipe. (yummy)
Have a great evening!!