Spinach & Feta Cheese Omelette Recipe
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Make it an omelette day with our recipe! 🙂
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 cup spinach sauteed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Pinch of oregano
- Pinch of dill
- Pinch of sea salt & ground pepper
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, whisk the milk and seasoning.
- Whisk until frothy.
- On medium heat in a saucepan, add olive oil.
- Saute the spinach, onions, and herbs.
- Saute just until the onion is golden brown.
- Add the eggs to the pan, and cook until the eggs are lightly brown underneath.
- Place the oven temp on broil.
- Add the spinach and feta to the center of the omelette.
- Place pan in oven, making sure to place foil over the handle, to prevent from burning you.
- (I learned this trick from my dad who learned from his mother, my yiayia, the tricks of making omelettas.)
- Bake until the cheese has slightly melted.
- Remove from the oven and fold the one side of the omelette over to the other.
- Use a spatula to slide the omelette over to a plate, and cut in half.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy.~