Perfect Fall Dish. Great job on this recipe!!
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3 leaves of leafy greens
- 3 brussel sprouts
- 1/4. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 can of corn, rinsed and drained
- 3 large carrots, grated (1½ cups)
- 1 cups grated cheddar cheese
- pinch of parmesan.
- 1 large red bell peppers
- 2 little jalapeño peppers
- 1 tsp of cumin
- Handful of parsley
- Heat olive oil in pan toss in garlic, brussels sprouts. Once cooked add veggies and cumin.
- Stir in black beans. Cover, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill each bell pepper with mixture, and place in baking dish. Cover with foil, and bake 30 hour. Uncover, and sprinkle each pepper with cheese and fresh parsley.