Delicious Belgian Waffles
This recipe has been passed down by my aunt Angela from Belgium. She makes the most delicious Belgian waffle cookies!! She passed down her recipe to my mom, and now I created a new recipe of Belgian waffles. (Please keep in mind that this recipe is Belgian waffles, and not Belgian waffle cookies.)
From Kouzounas Kitchen to your kitchen, I hope you enjoy!!
Delicious Belgian Waffle Recipe
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of organic sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (You can use any kind of milk you prefer)
- 1 cup butter- melted
- Waffle iron
- ** Toasted almonds
- **Powdered sugar
- ** Fresh berries
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, combine the vanilla, egg yolks, milk, and butter. Whisk until combined. Stir liquid mixture into dry mix.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Prepare batter onto preheated waffle iron. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- **I like to top the waffles off with powdered sugar, toasted almonds, and fresh berries. (Nutella is always a plus too!!)
Oh, wow! These look absolutely amazing! I wish I had a waffle iron 😢
Thank you for stopping by. I believe you can get them for a great price via Amazon. Check out this link here.
🙂 Happy Friday!
looks absolutely amazing totally goals
i love your blog sooooo much
if you want can you please check out my blog, its not as good as yours but i hope you could give me some feedback so i can improve
Thank you very much!!
I could definitely give you some feedback on your blog. Have a fab week! 🙂
Too bad I don’t have a waffle iron! They look delicious!
Ahhh you don’t have one?! They have great deals on Amazon. 🙂
Thank you!! How are you doing? Xo
I am well. Just busy with kids. Hope you are well too.
Yes catching up on sm and trying to drain my blog the way I want. 🙂
I’m thinking to switch over in Dec to .org.
I hope you and your kids are having a lovely day!
Looks delicious!!! ❤️
Thank you bella mou!! I need to make one of your recipes soon. 🙂
Oh wow, those look delicious and fluffy!
Thank you my friend!! 🙂
Exharisto Antonia!! 🙂 Kalh evdomada 🙂