Organic Spices & Organic Teas
Organic Loose Leaf Teas & Organic Spices
For those who have been following my blog for a while, you might have noticed in a previous post that I make my own organic teas and spices. (They are a quite a hit at Apple Hill!)
Many foodies purchase from me, as I have quite a unique selection of wonderful spices and teas. I make the majority of the products, using organic herbs and flowers.
From September to December you can find me at Apple Hill- Abel’s Acres at my Kouzounas Kitchen booth. (We have a wide variety of spices, teas, kitchenware, and signs.)
Many people find my spice jars very cute, and wonderful to use since they have a 3 adjustable setting on them. (Small, medium, and large grind.)
Spices come either in a 2 oz bag or 2 oz glass spice jar.
2 oz bag= $15.00 -Shipping not included.
2 oz spice jar= $16.00 – Shipping not included.
- Organic Salt-Free Sweet Curry
- Organic Salt-Free Chicago Seasoning
- Organic Salt-Free Taco Seasoning
- Organic Salt-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Organic Salt-Free Herbs De Provence
- Organic Salt-Free That’s Amore Pizza Seasoning
- Organic Salt-Free Italian Seasoning
- Organic It’s All Greek To Me Seasoning
- Moroccan Tandoori Seasoning
- Mulling Spice
- Organic Santorini Sunset Seasoning
- Organic Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- Organic Pink Himalayan Salt (Fine Grind)
- Organic Lavender Flowers
- Organic Alaea Salt
- Organic Hickory Salt
Each tea comes in a 2 oz bag. $13.00 each per bag. (Doesn’t include shipping.)
- Organic Fair Trade Moroccan Mint Green
- Organic Fair Trade Jasmine Green
- Organic Chai Green
- Organic Assam Chai Original
- Organic Fair Trade Detoxify Yourself (Decaf)
- Organic Fair Trade Heavenly Hibiscus (Decaf)
- Organic Fair Trade Lavender Earl Grey Black
- Organic Earl Grey Black
- Organic Earl Grey Mango Black
- Organic Earl Grey Green Tea
- Organic Just Peachy Black
- Organic Blackberry Black
- Organic Rooibos Blood Orange Vanilla
- Organic Rooibos Christmas
- Organic Rooibos Orange Cranberry
- Organic Spiced Fall Delight
- Organic Cinnamon Orange Black
- Organic Afternoon Tea Time (Decaf)
- Organic Greek Mountain Tea (Decaf)
- Organic Lazy Daze (Decaf)
- Organic Razzle Dazzle Tea (Decaf)
- Organic Black Mango Tango Tea
- Organic Black Mango Chai Tea
- Greek Coffee & Briki (Special ordered from Greece.)
Tea pots (All one color~ black.)
25 oz teapot infuser which can hold up to 3 cups. $20.00 does not include shipping fees.
45 oz teapot infuser which can hold up to 5 cups. $30.00 does not include shipping fees.
Loose leaf tea balls. $4.00 each- Makes up to 1 cup of tea.
*Each tea is very strong and packed with flavor. Directions: Place 1 tsp of tea into a tea ball strainer, and steep in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove tea ball, and enjoy!
We currently sell via email orders. Please contact us directly for further information. (Our online store is currently undergoing some major changes, so please be patient with us until we have our new shop up and running.) Thank you!!
Oooh I love those jars! So what is in the Santori Sunset seasoning and how many ounces do you get of the spices?
Hi sweets!! For some reason I had to search for your comment via WP admin. :/
I’m glad you let me know you left a comment via fb. How are you? 🙂
Yes the jars really make it with my spices! They have a 3 adjustable setting on the top that’s perfect for any foodie.
Each of my spices are 3 oz, but you can buy a larger size at 5 oz.
Santorini Sunset is my most popular seasoning by far with my customers. Ask Gina from FoodieWineLover & Angela from ConstantaWining blogs what they think about it. 🙂
My ingredients- Paprika, sea salt, coriander, oregano, parsley, cayenne, lemon peel, and a few other ingredients.
My second most popular is the That’s Amore Pizza Seasoning.
I checked your Etsy shop and the Santorini Sunset is not available on it. How do I go about getting some of that?
Yes majority of my spices and teas need to be added to the Etsy store. I left it because It’s easier to reach out to me directly and I can put your order together and ship via priority mail. 🙂
How much would you like?
3 oz or 5 oz and it comes in the jar. 🙂
Oooh yay! Same size jar? Let me email you and we can communicate that way.
That sounds perfect 🙁
Oops I meant happy face ha. 🙂 *