Tasty Sweet Potato Fries
Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mom, and to all the mother’s out there. May you have a very special day filled with love, joy, and happiness.
Today’s post we are talking about a delicious sweet potato fries recipe. Super easy recipe to make, and you can enjoy these either sweet or savory
Tasty Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 4 sweet potatoes washed, and cut into 1/8 inch strips
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt/ Seasoning
- Prepare fries by peeling, and then slicing them. (I like to julienne them, that way they actually look like fries.) 🙂
- Prepare large saucepan. Place olive oil on bottom of pan, over medium heat. Let the olive oil get hot, then place your fries inside the pan. Cook until fries become golden brown on each side.
- Drain oil on paper towels, and let fries cool. Season with Greek seasoning. I use my Santorini Sunset spice, which really makes these fries a hit in my house.
- You can serve fries either sweet or savory.
Savory Add On Ingredients:
- Feta cheese
- Gourmet salts
- Gourmet mustard/ ketchup
- Spicy aioli sauce
- Tzatziki Sauce
Sweet Add On Ingredients:
- Cinnamon & Powdered Sugar
Happy weekend to all! 🙂