Hello to you WORLD!!
As you know, Kouzounas Kitchen is very busy for upcoming Greek Easter on Sunday. I am helping friends & family prepare for Easter… Let me know if I can help you with any recipes or post anything you like.
Greek Easter Menu
- Tzatziki with paprika and kalamata olives served with pita bread
- Lemonade spritzers with strawberry slices- Basic lemonade with added tonic water & sliced strawberries
- Greek salad with sweet candied walnuts
- Potatoes in the oven with oregano, basil, lemon, salt & pepper, olive oil.
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Baked chicken with a olive oil & lemon sauce
- Lamb on the barbeque
- Tsoureki- Greek Easter Bread
- Koulourakia- Greek Easter cookies
I had a hard time with this but I am making an interesting recipe. Lol I am using a pie crust that I have made in the past and adding inside raspberries, blueberries, apples. Then topping it off with a fresh whip cream.
* The eggs I made today. Had too much fun haha.