I came across this recipe when I was in Pastry school. A friend of mine passed this recipe on to me, but they used peach instead of lemon. Enjoy-
Lemon Cream & Strawberry Recipe
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
3 containers of Greek lemon yogurt
2 cups of fresh strawberries, sliced
2 tsp of sugar for strawberries
1. Prepare 6 four oz custard cups.
2. Place 1/4 cup of cold water in a small saucepan and sprinkle in the gelatin over it.
3. Let the gelatin stand about 3 minutes and then stir over medium heat until the gelatin dissolves.
4. Place yogurt in a medium size bowl and stir in gelatin with a whisk until well blended.
5. Divide among each mold and chill for about 3 hours or until set.
6. When ready spoon strawberries over the cream and add a bit of sugar to the top.
- Parfaits, Parfaits Recipes & Lemon Parfait | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Lemon tiramisu strawberry cake (scimowi.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Jelly (lizthechef.com)