~Healthier way of cooking zucchini~
Kolokythakia Tiganita ( Fried Zucchini)
Zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables!! Easy to cook with and very tasty.
I love making fried zucchini but I thought why not make a healthier version of this. I am trying to keep my shape and I know most of you out there are loving the healthy recipes. I didn’t do Insanity work out for no reason today! LOL
Baked Zucchini Recipe
- 2 large zucchinis- finely sliced
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 2 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- Slice the zucchini, and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the oregano, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine and then place each zucchini on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees or 200 celcius for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve.
* You can add some fresh parmesan cheese to the top.