Okay so what do these 3 ingredients below have in common?
Answer is: They all have an alkaline effect on your body. Meaning that they can strengthen your bones and help your body.
The sad thing is, most people in this world eat foods with high acidic levels in them.
So what can help us improve our diets?
Shifting your body back into an alkaline zone.
1. Eat more veggies then fruits.
2. Reduce your soda in take or don’t drink soda at all.
3. Replace carbs with natural roots and gourds.
4. Try adding fresh lemon or lime to your water.
5. Try limiting animal protein.
6. Add spices to your diet. (Cinnamon, ginger, etc.)
7. Try using a daily multi vitamin.