Happy Thursday and the weekend is almost here. I was suffering a bad flu these past days, so I do apologize for the lack of recipes being posted.
Today’s FEATURED RECIPE THURSDAY and we are featuring a local from Sacramento.
Thank you to Dawn for submitting over her yummy and flavorful recipe to us. Try this recipe out and let us know what you think.
Featured Recipe Thursday- Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe-
- 1 1/2 pounds of red potatoes with skins on
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 1 red bell pepper– sliced and minced
- 1 bunch of fresh dill- minced
- 1/4 cup of black olives- halved
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese crumbled
- 2 cloves of garlic- minced
- sea salt & ground pepper
- pinch of paprika
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare the potatoes by slightly washing them, and placing them in a pot filled with water. Boil the water and place the potatoes into the boiling water. Cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool the potatoes completely. Cut each potato into 1/2 inch dices and place in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, paprika, and salt & pepper. Whisk to combine, then add the green onions, fresh dill, red bell pepper, black olives, and feta cheese. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat. Cover to chill for about 2 hours or until the flavors combine.
- When ready to serve, dice up some fresh parsley over the potato salad and enjoy.
* Thank you to Dawn for this great recipe.
- Mediterranean Salmon & Potato Salad Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Potato Salad (pickledsweet.wordpress.com)
- Potato Salad Recipe With Artichokes, Feta Cheese & Olive Relish (iplanethealthnews.com)