Featured Recipe Thursday – Strawberry Feta Salad
This recipe comes all the way from Indonesia. Thank you very much to the creator of this recipe, Anna.
Looking to spice up your salad and add some color to it as well….. Check out this very flavorful and tasty recipe below.
Strawberry Feta Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 4 cups of strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of roasted pecans, chopped
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil. Simmer for about 3 minutes and then remove from heat. Cool for about 1 minute and set aside.
- Place strawberries in a medium salad bowl. Add in the feta cheese, basil, and pecans.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the salad, and olive oil. Crack some fresh pepper on top.