My parents and I have been coming up with new products and ideas for Friends Of The Earth Lavender. We came up with some holiday products and great recipes. I would love to share one recipe with you that I was messing around with today, and it came out delicious and yummy. If you are interested in trying this recipe and need lavender flowers, feel free to check out our online Etsy store at – https://www.etsy.com/shop/FRIENDSOFTHEEARTHLAV
- Lavender sugar (add in one tablespoon of fresh lavender flowers to granulated sugar, and let sit overnight in a airtight container. Strain the flowers, and enjoy the fresh lavender sugar.)
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla flavoring
- marshmallows for topping
- Whisk together the cocoa, lavender sugar, and 2 tablespoons of milk in a small saucepan over medium low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in the rest of the milk over medium heat and add in the vanilla.
- Top it off with marshmallows and a little sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Kali Orexi, enjoy this treat!
* Tip- This serves 1 cup, but you can easily multiply this recipe.