~Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats~
It’s almost Halloween and these are perfect treats to make for the trick or treat night. Spend a hour or two with family or friends and enjoy creating these fun rice crispy treats.
Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats Recipe:
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 5 cups of rice krispies
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- green icing
- black icing
- orange icing
- orange food coloring
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add in the marshmallows and stir over low heat, until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from the heat and add in a few drops of orange food coloring.
- Add rice krispies and stir until everything is combined.
- To make the pumpkins, form the rice krispies into a round ball. I like to spray my hands with non stick spray, so the mixture doesn’t stick to me.
- I piped my own stem, but you can use tootsie rolls or rolos.
- With green icing, pipe the leaves next to the stem.
- You can pipe a face onto the rice krispies, using black icing and incorporate orange as well.
Enjoy & Happy Halloween!!
- Sweet Halloween Treats (hannahbear585.wordpress.com)
- Trick Or Treat With Suppin’ Sweet! (suppingood.wordpress.com)