Yummy Feta Appetizer!!
I love Feta and I know you all love feta too, if you clicked on this post. 🙂
I remember making a recipe with feta and sesame squares and topped off with a ouzo sauce. I will post that recipe tomorrow. Tonight I wanted to share a feta recipe that is super easy to make and involves a blackberry sauce. Oh yes, the combination of feta and blackberries is yummy!!
Check this recipe out below. It’s a must try recipe.
Feta & Blackberry Sauce Recipe-
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup of blackberry jam
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Prepare the feta cheese in about 2 inch square pieces. Roll the feta in the flour mixture and repeat the process. In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium high heat, and once hot, add the feta squares and cook until golden brown on each side.
- In a small saucepan, heat the blackberry jam and lemon juice, and place over low heat until the sauce comes together. Remove from heat, and serve over the feta squares. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once squares are served on the plate, sprinkle fresh lemon juice over them.
This sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing! i cant wait to try this recipe. Fingers cross it comes out right. 😉
You are very welcome!! Yes try it out and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. 🙂 Let me know how it turns out.
Thank you! 😉
No problem. 🙂 🙂
Hey koukla! How was Greece?? 🙂 🙂
Lovely! In Cyprus still atm back 2moro!
Ohhh sounds like a great vacation. 🙂