Happy Holidays From Kouzounas Kitchen!!
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday!!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I wanted to do a 3 day blog post on Thanksgiving!!
Prep Planning For Thanksgiving:
- How many people will be attending your festive dinner?
- Prepare a grocery list.
- Don’t wait last minute to grocery shop. (Especially on Thanksgiving day.)
- Make sure to organize your time to what recipes you are using.
- Have your dinner table prepared and ready prior to guests’ arrival.
- Most importantly, have a good time and remember that Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for what we have.
~Please stay tuned in for tomorrow’s Thanksgiving Menu!!~
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Sweet Krystina! 😀 Fae.
Thank you very much Fae. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!!