Good evening Sunday! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and happy Sunday.
Looking for a tasty Greek vinaigrette for New Years Eve?? Check out this recipe below.
Greek Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of cracked pepper
- 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1. In a food processor, combine the vinegar, basil, onion, thyme, oregano, feta, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper.
2. While the motor is running, drizzle the olive oil until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle this vinaigrette over salad, chicken, fish, or steamed vegetables.
Like Kouzounas Kitchen On:
Follow On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KouzounasKitchen
Follow On Twitter: https://twitter.com/KouzounasKitche
Follow On Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kouzounaskitche
Follow On Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KouzounasKitchen