Saturday’s Food For Thought IS…………
Happy Happy Saturday. I just got home from having a busy busy day at Ables Acres and visiting with friends and meeting new people. Friends Of The Earth Lavender is coming up with new products and one of them is Gourmet Lavender Hot Chocolate Dry Mix. I can not wait to officially post about this in the next few days, and look out for this on Etsy.
Saturday’s Food For Thought Is: A few tips for Thanksgiving coming up.
I wanted to talk about a few good tips that I can offer to you for a great thanksgiving Meal.
- Choose sweet potatoes that are firm to touch and free of spots and wrinkles.
- They should have a heavy weight to them.
- Sweet potatoes should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Roasting a sweet potato: Scrub the grit off of the peel, if keeping the peel on.
- Grating the flesh of a sweet potato, and sauteing it, will reduce the cooking time.