Sunday’s Crazy Ingredient Is Cinnamon
Nothing sounds better than some spiced chai on a cold day.
The aroma of cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, and honey all in one cup. Check out this recipe below.
Spiced Chai Latte Recipe
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups water
- 3 black tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- 1/8 tsp black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla soy milk, or regular milk if you choose
- fresh cinnamon powder to serve
- Combine the water, tea bags, and spices in a medium size pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and add honey and milk.
- Return to heat and let milk simmer.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour chai mixture into a strainer and serve in a cup.
- Sprinkle fresh ground cinnamon over the top.
Was my drink today …my next video … And very delicious chai with the flavor of spices ..;)
Very nice!! I figure this would be a great recipe on a chilly day. 🙂 I will stay tuned to your YouTube channel. What video editing program do you use on YouTube, if I might ask.
I use basic one movie maker 🙂
Oh okay, awesome. Thank you for the info. I have i movie on my ipad, but I messed around with it for a little bit and it takes a while to edit.