Garlic Is Sunday’s Crazy Ingredient!
Our wonderful crazy ingredient is: garlic. I had the chance to make some kale and tzatziki today and oh how the flavors go extremely well together. You should definitely try it out if you are looking for a healthy meal, check out the recipe below.
Tzatziki & Kale
- 2 cups of kale cleaned and washed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of red wine
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Salt & pepper
- In a saucepan, heat a few tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add vegetable stock and kale. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover, and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve kale on a plate topped off with some fresh tzatziki.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- Mix yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill, and seasonings together in a bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Serve over kale.
I recently tried Kale as well and I absolutely love it! definitely gonna try this! Thank you 🙂
Thank you for stopping by. Yes kale is our super food! 🙂
Looks delicious I have never cooked Kale before I might have to try this…thank you.
Yes I recently discovered kale. I love the recipes and after finding out the benefits of kale, I try to eat it twice a week. 🙂 Thank you for stopping by.
I love tzatziki sauce with gyrus 🙂
With gyros yes. 🙂 Tzatziki is really good with all kinds of food. Over fish, on salads, rice, and much more.