Toasted Coconut Pudding Dessert
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1pinch salt
- Garnish: toasted almonds, and sprig of mint
- In a large saucepan place the coconut milk, sugar, corn starch, and salt over medium heat.
- Cook mixture for 5 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla flavoring.
- Ladle the mixture into 6 molds.
- Once cool, place plastic wrap over the molds, and cool for 48 hours.
- Once mold is ready, un mold and place on a plate.
- Garnish with toasted almonds, and mint.
- You can also add powered cinnamon and toasted almonds to the top.
*Brandon R won the Kouzounas Kitchen Contest today!! Great job to Brandon from Sacramento. I will be baking off his free tray of lemon currant scones tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for some pictures of our latest pastry.